Barksdale Federal offers business loans to help you meet all of your company's growing needs.
Contact a Commercial Services Officer at 318-549-8108 for more information.
- Real Estate Financing
- Company Vehicle & Equipment Loans
- Business Line of Credit
- Capital Improvement Financing
Business Real Estate Financing
*An Owner-Occupied Loan indicates a loan where the owner's business occupies at least 51% of the premises,
and there is a demonstrated ability to service all debt from internally generated cash flow of the owner's business, exclusive of any third party rental income.
Company Vehicle & Equipment Loan
Business Line of Credit
Capital Improvement Financing
How do I apply for a business Loan?
What will I need to have on-hand during the application process?
In order to begin assisting you towards your financial goals, please have available the following basic documents.
other documents and verifications may be requested depending on your loan size, type, complexity:
- Current tax returns-personal (min. 2 yrs.) and business (up to 3 yrs., or since the inception of the business)
- (If applicable) Current year-end and interim balance sheet and profit/loss or income statement
- Pay statements, if applicable, for the past 60 days from any source of income that can be used as a basis for repayment.