College Kit Program
18-24 Years of Age
Becoming independent just got a lot easier! With the College Kit Program you will learn how to manage your money, how to find the right loan, even if you have little or no credit, and how to apply for it. You can get a lot of cool stuff including:
- Regular Savings
- Student Checking
- Car Loans
- Visa® Check Card
- Quarterly newsletter - Click here for Good Cents Newsletter
Verification of student status is all you need to apply for these great products.
Student Checking Account
You must be 18 years or older, emancipated, or have a joint parent or guardian.
- Earn interest on minimum balance of only $500
- No monthly fee for students until the age of 24
- Free Visa check card and color coordinated checks
- Brochure on "How to Balance Your Check Book"
- Free Internet Bill Payer and E-Statements
- Overdraft Protection
Auto or Truck Loans
Auto or truck loans require a guarantor if the student does not have a verifiable income or meet employment and credit qualifications. Credit Link program applies.