DELINQUENCY MANAGEMENT AND DEFAULT PREVENTION
If you are having financial difficulties with your mortgage loan and need to be considered for assistance in the event of:
Reduction in income
Illness or injury
Some other unexpected life events
Please contact the credit union for options at:
Loss Prevention and Recovery Department
Barksdale Federal Credit Union
(318)549-8040 OR 1-800-647-2328 EXT. 8040
BORROWER INQUIRIES AND ESCALATED CASES
If you believe you are a victim of any of the situations below:
- Barksdale Federal Credit Union did not evaluate your mortgage loan for foreclosure prevention alternatives or your were inappropriately denied a foreclosure prevention alternative;
- Fraudulent servicing practices;
- Inappropriate initiation or failure to suspend foreclosure actions.
- Complaints threatening litigation; or
- Violation of time frames for borrower outreach, evaluation, or the time permitted for borrower response.
Vice President Loss Prevention & Recovery
P. O. Box 5757
Bossier City, LA 71171-5757
1-800-647-2328 ext. 8019 or 318-549-8019
An acknowledgement of your inquiry will be made within 3 business days of receipt. Your issue will be evaluated and a response issued within 30 business days. An additional 15 day extension is permitted as long as the borrower is notified.
Barksdale Federal Credit Union will not postpone foreclosure referral due to the review of an escalated case.