MOBILE BANKING APPS
Take Barksdale Federal with you wherever you and your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ go. Its a fast, safe and convenient way to manage your deposit accounts on the go:
- Check account balances
- View your account transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Locate a center or ATM
Search Barksdale Federal in your app Store!
Mobile Safety Tips
1. Barksdale Federal Credit Union will never call, text or e-mail you requesting your personal financial information. Don't respond to a text that asks for your login, password, account number, Social Security number, etc.
2. Make your mobile device extra secure through password protection. That way even if your phone is lost or stolen, thieves can't access any of the personal information you stored on your phone. Also, research your phone model and make sure it is not vulnerable to malware and hacking attacks.
3. Don’t modify phone’s hardware because it may remove some of the built in security features already built into your phone.
4. Consider remote-wipe technology for smart phones. You will likely have to pay a fee for this service, but if your phone is lost or stolen, you can wipe out all of the information on your phone remotely. If your phone will wipe its contents if too many bad passwords are entered, make sure to enable the feature.
5.Don't send or store private financial information in e-mails that could put you at risk. E-mail accounts can be accessed by thieves online and they can learn a lot about you by reading through your e-mails.