It's time to start making those holiday wish lists and planning holiday budgets. Your credit union is here for you with a variety of holiday loan options. Which one is right for you? Let's take a quick look at each holiday lending option:
- Option #1 - Personal Loan: A personal loan is a quick way to get the exact dollar amount you want at a fixed rate and term.
- Option #2 - Credit Card: A BFCU credit card is a great way to have a revolving amount of spending power. You will also earn reward points on all of your qualified purchases!
- Option #3 - Line of Credit: A line of credit is another way to have revolving credit minus the plastic card in your wallet.
- Option #4 - VISA Increase: An increase to your VISA credit card limit is an excellent way to have more spending power. (Select Apply > VISA Credit Card > Loan Purpose = VISA Increase)
- Option #5 - HELOC: With a Home Equity Line of Credit, you borrow the equity on your home. It is a revolving credit line for whatever expenses you need to cover. Apply with the Mortgage Department.
Apply here for the option that best suits your needs!